Indie is 2 weeks old






Indie is 2 weeks now and I swear it feels like she's been with us for months.
We went to her doctors appointment last Thursday and found out that
Indie is in the 30th percentile for weight {she needs to gain some LB's}
and she is in the 80th percentile for height. {she's a tall one}








She sleeps most of the day.
We usually have to wake her up every 2 to 3 hours to eat.
After she eats she goes right back to sleep.





She's lovin her swing & so are my arms.






She also loves her binky.






For some reason the part of the day she's up the
longest is when Dan gets home from work.



3 comments

Mary said...

I love your blog and all of the precious photos of Indie. She is a beauty and I love her name!

katie cox said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to hold her again.

Andy &Tia Stokes said...

goodwork fiti she is adorable