yummy yummy.

CHRISTMAS TREATS.



So I decided to try to make Christmas sweets instead of buying them from the grocery store. It was pretty cool easy to make them, I guess. I couldn't remember how to make fudge,( haven't made it since 4th grade) I've never ever even thought about making toffee, (it seemed to hard) and I would watch my cousin Sally make caramel popcorn and could care less about how she made such a yummy treat. The only problem I have with making candy is the sticky gross dishes. It LOOKS like everything I made turned out ok, but looks can be deceiving. My taste tester said everything tasted yummy, but he's probably trying to not hurt my feelings. When it comes to my Christmas goodies the outside is what counts.


Merry Christmas Everyone!
From,
a very fussy, sleepy baby




No comments