call me martha stewart.

I have been neglecting Indie's nursery.
I hung up one picture and put a chandelier wall art thingy up, but her nursery is just not the business. 
I felt all rich from our tax return so I thought I should splurge on decor for baby girl's room.  
And that's exactly what I didn't do because that would be lame. 
So instead I stole a cute wreath idea from my creative friend Nikki and went to splurge at the dollar store.
I ,{yes I} Fiti, made a wreath. 
A $2 wreath. 
{hopefully you don't think it looks like a $2 wreath} 
I didn't pretend it was too hard and ask one of my sisters to do it. 
I actually did it. 
It was pretty easy and didn't take very long. 
But don't be fooled. 
Just cause I made this does not mean I enjoyed it. 
I probably will never ever enjoy crafting, but I like the way it looks. 

So here it is. 

I also bought some frames & mirrors for Indie's nursery.
I spray painted them black.
I'm going to hang them above her crib.
I know I'm so creative right.


What a horrible picture this is but I'm too lazy to take another one. 
I just put scrap book paper in the frames because I have no idea what pictures I'm going to put in them. I might leave some with just paper. I need to add some white and turquoise to these because Indie's crib is turquoise and her changing table is white. I don't know. 

And another thing I bought for Indie's room.
This eiffel tower.


One day I'll hang up these frames and wreath.
One day.

2 comments

rachelle said...

first of all, happy freaking bday fiti! Secondly, your kid is phenomenally cute. fact. Thirdly, you have turned crazy crafty and while I can't relate at all, I am pretty dang proud of your gizzards. Atta kid! Fourth-ly, I live in SLC, by the U, so wheneeeeever you wanna play, I wouldn't hate it.

Chad. Leigh. Janessa said...

sooo cute. I can't decide what to do with Janessa's room. What i've seen of Indie's room is super cute and I love what you are planning. and love the wreath. Nice job lady!! When that "one day" comes where you put things up. I'd like to see more pictures! :) later gater!