halloween party.

Saturday night we went to a Halloween party at Gharzi & Noelle's.

Our costumes were so sexy.
& pretty flattering.

Pretty sure we would win the best costume contest if there was one. I have never felt so unattractive in my life. ha. That was also the most uncomfortable costume ever. That dress was choking me. 

My brother Anton could not stop staring and laughing at me.
So rude. haha
Everyone was calling me Fiti Jeffs.
The food was yummy.
I hate salad, but I actually ate the salad there.
They tricked me into liking mushrooms.

{everyone in their costumes. my favorite is beeg in his white trash costume}







We had fun at the party.
I pretty much just sat at the table and tried every dessert.
They were delicious fyi.
The funniest part of the night was listening to Gharzi's chinese accent. According to him all asian yell in a high pitched voice and say mother effer after everything. Pretty funny. 


No comments