15 months.

Today Indie is 15 months.
We had her 15 month check up today & she 
weighs: 23.7 lbs
height: 30.5 in
oh and she has an ear infection.
I'm pretty sick of ear infections.
This is her 3rd one.
Plus she's teething so lately she's been super fussy.
{our nights have been long}

Things Indie likes:
yo gabba gabba
tangled
toy story 3
baby dolls
banging things together

a messy room.
I'm serious about the messy room.
She hates when I put her toys in the toy bin.
She yells and throws them out.
And when I put all her books on her book shelf she stands by anxious to throw them ALL on the ground.
I don't know whats up with her up, but she loves a messy room.
She even empties out her hamper with dirty clothes.
It gets worse because she takes her mess to the living room.
When Indies in the room all the pillows HAVE to be on the floor.
It drives me CRAZY.

green beans
avocados
tomatoes
string cheese
mandarin oranges
oatmeal
chocolate
phones
music
playing with daddy
saying hi to everyone she sees
playing with other kids
baths
kissing herself in the mirror
looking in the mirror
brushing her teeth
keys

Thing Indie dislikes:
tuco{my sister's dog}
when we turn off her shows
when its time to change her diaper
when we tell her "no"
when daddy leaves
She's grown so much over these past few months.
It amazes me how much she knows.
I love her little personality.
She's so social.
Not shy at all!
She has turned into a little devil.
Throwing things, climbing up onto everything thing, getting into everything, & cussing us out in her baby language. 
I know she's trying to tell us off too because she points her finger at us and says no no no & doodeedada in like a serious mad voice.

She can say MOM, DADDY, HI, BUH BYE, NO, YESH, WHAT'S DAT, & SA SA
my favorite thing she does is blow kisses & she says SHHH and puts her tiny finger in on her cheek. sometimes she gets it on her lips.

I'm pretty excited to see what she'll learn next.

We took her to see Santa today and she's wasn't too happy.


No comments