so ready.

I had my 38 week check up the other day and I was already dilated 2cm and 50% effaced. We also go to take a look at our little lady. She looks like she has big lips just like her sissy. She's so big. My doc said she is probably 7 to 7 1/2 lbs. So since she is already so big and it's our second baby we scheduled a date to be induced. I was so happy to hear that cause I really don't like the last weeks of pregnancy. With Indie I didn't get swollen, but with this one my hands and feet look like sausages. Also with Indie I went on walks, but I haven't really done that with this one cause I'd have to take Indie and it's freaking freezing outside. I'm finally to the point where I feel ready for baby to come home. I made like 3 to do lists {things to buy for baby, packing for the hospital, & cleaning house} and even though I still have a couple things to do I feel like I've done all the important stuff. I think Indie knows she her time in the spotlight is coming to an end. ha. She has been so clingy and cuddly. She usually only likes to cuddle in the morning and when she's tired, but these past few days she's been wanting hugs and kisses more often. She's going to be a great big sister. She loves her baby cousins and she's not too rough with them. So that's a good sign. So in 5 days I will be a mother of 2! It's crazy to think about. 


{Indie watching Gabba at the doctors office. 
She gets bored there.}

1 comment

Chad. Leigh. Janessa said...

what a big girl! oh my heck. I can't believe you'll be a momma of three and that little indie will be a big sister! it's crazy to think, but it's oh so exciting. I'm just now starting to get a teensy bit baby hungry! but... no plans for #2 just yet. :)